Qualification: M.Com, M.Phil
Ancy Jose is working as Assistant Professor at RVCAS. She completed her Graduation from Bharath Matha College, Ernakulam and Post Graduation from Christ University in Commerce.
Areas of Interest:
Students support and Welfare
Individual commitment to Group Efforts
Human Resource Management
- Participated and presented a paper in the National seminar on International Taxation at Pondicherry University.
- Participated in the NAAC sponsored National Seminar on Teaching, Learning and evaluation: Shifting Protocols in Pedagogical Dynamics at St. Thomas, Palai.
- Participated and presented a paper in the International Conference on India 2030 at MS University, Thirunelveli.
- Participated and presented a paper in the National Seminar on E-Marketing of Products and Services: Way Forward at St.Jerome’s College, Kanyakumari.
- Participated in the National workshop on Research Writing For Academic Publication at St.Xavier’s College for Women, Aluva.
- Presented a paper on ‘GST and its Impact on Kerala Economy’ at SCMS School of Technology and Management, Aluva.
- Participated and presented a paper in the International Conference on ‘Emerging Trends in Corporate Sector’ at St. Xavier’s College for Women, Aluva
- Participated and presented a paper in the International Conference on Commerce, Management and Social Sciences at Maharaja’s College , Ernakulam
- Presented and participated a paper on ‘Mudra Banks; an Overview’ at Bharath Matha College.
- Participated in the National workshop on ‘Derivatives- Concepts and Practices’ at St. Xavier’s College for Women, Aluva
- Participated in the National Seminar on the topic Emerging paradigms in Commerce at Christ University.
- Volunteered and participated in several activities at Christ University and Bharath Matha College and SCMS