Qualification: M. Com (Finance), MBA
Neenu Varghese is working as assistant professor at RVCAS. She completed her graduation in B.Com from SS College Poothotta, and Post Graduation in M.Com from SH College Thevara. She did her MBA from Pondichery University.
Areas of interest:
Human Resource Management
- Women Cell Coordinator at RVCAS
- Value Education Coordinator at RVCAS
- Assistant Professor at Bharata Mata College from 2014-2021
Conferences/Seminars Participated & Paper Presentations
- National Conference on Transforming Education for the 21st century :Problems and Concerns
- National webinar on Action research for teachers
- National Conference on Consumer Protection and Empowerment in India organized by St.Teresa’s College on 17th, 18th November 2016
- National Seminar on FDI in Retail Sector organized by SH College on 15 December 2011.
- Presented a paper named, Impact of E-learning in India in a conference, Digital Innovation conducted by BMC Thrikkakkara on 13,14 December
- Presented a paper named, A Study on green banking practices of selected Indian Banks, in a conference, International Carbon Credit conducted by BMC Thrikkakkara on 29,30 August
- Presented a paper named, A Study on Impact of E-Learning among college students with special reference to Ernakulam Dist, in a national conference, Transforming Education for the 21st century: Problems and Concerns on 13 March 2020 conducted by Dr. Dada Vaidya College of Education.
- Participated in a national webinar named, Action research for teachers conducted by St.Albert’s College on 20 April 2020
- Participated in a national workshop named, Creative adaptation reaching out through Digital Classroom by St.Thomas College, Pala on 19-25 May 2020
- Participated in a national webinar named, Fine Tuning Research papers: Publication in SCOPUS, web of science indexed and ABDC rated journals by BMC Thrikkakkara on 27 May 2020
- Participated in a international webinar named, Understanding the learning process during Covid 19 by Bharatamata college of commerce and arts, Choondy on 20 October 2020
- Presented a paper in the conference, Raising the quality of living through ethics and value in higher education, in an international webinar conducted by Geethanjali Teachers Training College on 14 & 15 December 2021 named, Publication misconducts with regards to in FFP : A review
- Presented a paper named, ” Ethical issues in e-learning as an aftermath of Covid 19 Pandemic: A review” in the international webinar, ” Professional ethics and value of teachers in higher education” conducted by Bharatamata college of Commerce and Arts, Choondy on 27, 28 January 2022
- Presented ” Academic analysis of union budget : Education sector ” in the national webinar ” Union Budget 2022″ on 11 February 2022 conducted by BMC Thrikkakara
- Presented a “A Study on importance of Digital marketing during Pandemic” in the national webinar, ” Digital Marketing” conducted by BMC Thrikkakara on 18 February 2022
“A Study on Consumer Attitude Towards Instant Food Mixes “,in the International Journal of Research,ISSN NO:22366124,Vol 7,Issue 10