Qualification: MCom, NET, Ph.D. (pursuing), M.Sc (Information Science and Management).
Dhanya.S is an Assistant Professor at RVCAS, Vengoor, Kerala. She did her graduation and M. Com from MG University, Kottayam and M. Sc Information Science and Management from Bharathiyar University. She is pursuing her Ph.D
AREAS OF INTEREST:
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Management
Guest lecturer in PG Department of Commerce(AIDED), Sree Sankara College, Kalady from 2016 to 2021
- “A Study on Consumer Perception and the usage towards electronic wallet ‘paytm’with special reference to Angamaly Municipality, Ernakulum, Kerala”, in International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT and Management in 2019
- “Understanding the stressors among students and their perception and attitude towards online education “in UGC approved Journal in 2021.
- A study on work life balance of married women employees in IT Sector, Presented paper in Government College Trippunithura.
- A study on Occupational Stress of Teachers in Ernakulum District, presented paper in Christ College(Autonomous), Irinjalakuda
- A study on Consumer Protection ACT ,2019, Presented paper in Christ College (Autonomous), Irinjalakuda.
SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES ATTENDED
Attended various seminars, workshops and conferences at International, National and State level .